| Forums | Search | Statistics |
To post as a member, please log in first. If you don't have an account, you're welcome to sign up.
North Carolina RankWrestlers Forum / North Carolina /  

Big wins

Author johnsfam7
Registered
From State: NC 

#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2019 12:13 
My question is about Big Wins. What makes a victory a big win? If three wrestlers are all ranked in the top 5. Would a #3 over a #5 be classified as a Big Win? I see that #1 Decatur beat #5 David Jacob and it was a big win. #3 N.Johns beat Jacob the week prior and it wasn't a Big Win.

Author Admin
Admin
From State: MO 

#2 | Posted: 17 Jan 2019 02:53 
Should list big wins whenever someone beats a wrestler that is still ranked in the top 5 after the impact of the match in question. I am guessing that Jacob dropped out of top 5 after his loss to Johns and then moved back in the next week, but I am not sure because I was not watching those specific rankings when they happened. Hope that helps explain it!

Author ncref
Registered
From State: NC 

#3 | Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:02 
I watched some close matches this week and am not sure how some of this works but Garrett Benfield Fr pinning Nathan Myers # 3 at 126 3a would be considered big win.

Author Admin
Admin
From State: MO 

#4 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 19:54 
Big Wins will show for all wins over an opponent that is still ranked in the top 5 after the match. Nathan Myers dropped out of the top 5 after this match. I have no doubt we will be seeing Garrett Benfield in Big Wins a lot this season, though.

North Carolina RankWrestlers Forum / North Carolina / Big wins Top