| Forums | Search | Statistics |
To post as a member, please log in first. If you don't have an account, you're welcome to sign up.
Georgia RankWrestlers Forum / Georgia /  

No updates in weeks

Author piercecounty
Registered
From State: GA 

#1 | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 03:26 
I hate that I wasted my money. zero up dates even after state team finals. Is this even reasonable?

Author Admin
Admin
From State: MO 

#2 | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 17:26 
We have been updating daily. It may be that your coach has not put any information into TrackWrestling in weeks, which is how we get our match information.

Author piercecounty
Registered
From State: GA 

#3 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 01:50 
I am looking at wrestlers all across the state and their matches are on track wrestling. 2nd round of state is this weekend and no one has been updated from the first rounds. Team or wrestlers are what they were weeks ago. No new matches.

Author Admin
Admin

#4 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 23:25 
Can you give an example of a wrestler that has not been updated so we can take a closer look?

Author mhenson
Registered
From State: ga 

#5 | Posted: 20 Feb 2019 13:50 
why is Kainan Henson not in the top 5 3A 113?

Author mhenson
Registered
From State: ga 

#6 | Posted: 20 Feb 2019 14:11 
kainan Henson beat Jacob Wilson from Haralson, Amando Monroy from Calhoun, Eddie Singletary from Brantley. He got 4th in state and he is not in the top 5 3A 113

Author Admin
Admin

#7 | Posted: 20 Feb 2019 14:46 
None of the matches you mentioned are showing up in his TrackWrestling record. We are working on collecting the state championship results and updating the rankings today and tomorrow. Check back to see how it affects Kainan's ranking. Congrats on his 4th place finish!

Georgia RankWrestlers Forum / Georgia / No updates in weeks Top