| Forums | Search | Statistics |
To post as a member, please log in first. If you don't have an account, you're welcome to sign up.
Missouri RankWrestlers Forum / Missouri /  

Missing Match Data

Author russmurphy
Registered
From State: MO 

#1 | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 15:37 
Howdy,

It appears that all matches after 12/1/18 have been deleted from your database. This is the case for all classes.

Author indian
Registered
From State: Mo 

#2 | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 17:11 
It's been a bit funky the last few weeks . big wins not showing up matches taking 4-5 days to show in the system even when showing up on track wrestling not sure what's going on. Also it's not letting you look at other states when it has in years past. Love the site just wish it was working properly.

Author russmurphy
Registered

#3 | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 19:27 
Looking at it more carefully, it appears the data is still "there" and being used for the rankings but the post 12/1 matches aren't showing up on the individual wrestler's page.

Author Admin
Admin

#4 | Posted: 19 Dec 2018 19:58 
We have had a few early season challenges. Hopefully getting through most of them. Matches are showing up now. You should be able to switch states. That functionality is certainly working.

Author indian
Registered

#5 | Posted: 20 Dec 2018 00:33 
When I hit change state it takes me to the page but will not give me the option to scroll to the state that I'm wanting to select.

Author Admin
Admin

#6 | Posted: 20 Dec 2018 03:24 
Try it on a different device / computer. It should bring up a map of the United States and you click on the state you want to see.

Author Krothove
Registered

#7 | Posted: 25 Dec 2018 05:22 
How can a match show up as a loss in one wrestler's detail and not show up at all on his opponent's detail?

Author jbtiger21
Registered

#8 | Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:56 
How long does it take for matches to update ?

Author indian
Registered

#9 | Posted: 31 Jan 2019 15:17 
It's only sapost to take 24 hours but just depends on how the site is running maybe a few days!!!

Author jbtiger21
Registered

#10 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 02:35 
Ok thanks. I assume it will update in the next day or so.

Author Admin
Admin

#11 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 05:24 
We update nearly every day, but it sometimes takes a while for the matches to get into TrackWrestling, which is where we get the match information.

Author jbtiger21
Registered

#12 | Posted: 4 Feb 2019 05:37 
Still no match data for Festus vs Orchard Farms from 1/29/19

Author Admin
Admin

#13 | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 17:27 
If the coach does not enter the information into TrackWrestling, then we do not know about it.

Missouri RankWrestlers Forum / Missouri / Missing Match Data Top